As a health care organization, we recognize that many people are concerned about the spread of Coronavirus. We are taking all the necessary precautions to prevent illnesses like the flu and COVID19 from being transmitted to and within our community. Staff and Residents are screened for the following symptoms criteria:
- Recent travel to a country where COVID19 is spreading with the past 14 days
- Exposure to anyone who has traveled to a country where COVID19 is spreading within the past 14 days
- Exposure to someone with cold or flu symptoms
- Experiencing cold or flu symptoms:
- Fever (within the past week)
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea within the past week
We are temporarily halting all community outings and events.
Medical professionals advise that prevention is the best form of protection. We encourage all staff and persons served to:
- Wash hands thoroughly and often
- Use hand sanitizer
- Refrain from touching your face
- Maintain a safe social distance from those who are ill
The health and well being of our staff, our persons served and their families is our highest priority. If you have any questions about how we are currently handling the Covid-19 pandemic, please contact us directly.